New set up!

Munster Fish Keeping Association.

Moderator: apistodiscus

New set up!

Postby lanabh on 30 Apr 2016 11:09

Hi guys been ages since I've been on! I just last week sold my beloved 350 trigon, had to be done as I'm moving house and it's just too big! I thought I'd be ok selling it, gave bloke everything I had fish related, he got some bargain but it's gone to good home that's the main thing! Thing is I'm like a lost soul with out it, it was my last tank and I miss having my fish! Sooooooooo I'm buying a new tank :roll: just 112 litre but I'll plant it up and when I move it will be easy to bring! And here's the reason for post I'm looking for cheap bits and bobs.... Mainly plants and wood also looking for a small external filter a small wave maker and external heater? Air pump and I'll be looking for rummys and cardinals, I've a clear picture in my head of how I want this tank to look and I'm super excited, which erased the grief of the 350!

It's an addiction,Hi my name is Vicky and I'm an aquaholic :-)
lanabh
Fry
Fry

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: New set up!

Postby KiwiDave on 12 May 2016 21:46

Best of luck with the new set up Vicky.

I have some bog wood if you need any ?
KiwiDave
Juvenile
Juvenile

Re: New set up!

Postby lanabh on 17 May 2016 18:14

Hi Dave aw thank you but plans have gone t!ts up!! Bloke delivered wrong tank and is now being really difficult about returning it, soon stuck with an ugly cheap 200l tank in my sitting room and a million phone calls a day to try sort this out! I'll keep ye updated
It's an addiction,Hi my name is Vicky and I'm an aquaholic :-)
lanabh
Fry
Fry

Return to MFKA Discussion