Elegance corals

Discussion section for sps and lps corals.

Elegance corals

Postby jeff on 06 Dec 2015 23:30

I picked up a couple of elegance corals today and I already have one and I want ti keep all 3 very close to each other cause their all different colours and I think they'll look good together

I think this is fine to do?

But I'm wondering would they sting each other being so close or would they be fine the fact their all the same corals just different colours

Anyone know a Deffo yes or no answer as i dont want to just chance it as they cost allot
jeff
Adult
Adult

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Elegance corals

Postby Hammie on 06 Dec 2015 23:48

Jeff

As far as I can tell from Reading online theres a strong chance they will sting eachother as they are all trying to survive themselves.
I dont think they really distinguish between whats similar to themselves and whats completely different.

hopefully someone will have a definitive answer or will have first hand experience
Hammie
Fry
Fry

Postby puddin110 on 07 Dec 2015 01:25

I had two large elegance opposite ends of the tank decided about two months in that I'd put them together as they looked similar and I was thinking they would look like one large piece..I know have one...I am convinced the larger one stung the smaller piece but not mix again
puddin110
Sub Adult
Sub Adult

Postby jeff on 07 Dec 2015 17:53

Sorry to hear that puddin110

Thanks for the help lads not going to chance it, I'm going to see how they get on close to each other but Deffo not touching
jeff
Adult
Adult

Return to Hard Corals