New tank update (lots of photos)

Discussion section for sps and lps corals.

Re: New tank update (lots of photos)

Postby Haggis on 11 Feb 2011 22:54

Lets' just say there was a "misunderstanding" when my cabinet was built and the interior has nowhere near the clearance expected. I had assumed I'd do something like that but there's literally no space. I'll work something out this weekend though and post a photo of the result. The glue on the velcro would definitely hold - I used to use it on my old car to hold the front number plate on, because there were times when the number plate would scrape a speedbump and screws would have damaged the bumper (it was a very low opel speedster). Just not sure if the motion of the pumps would work the velcro loose over time though.
Haggis
Juvenile
Juvenile

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby gerryberry on 11 Feb 2011 23:03

have to say lads yourself Nige, and Haggis have 2 stunning tanks definitely an inspiration to myself. I hope in time as i gain more knowledge and experience ( and don,t forget winning the lotto) that i can achieve a similar tank setup.

Any chance of more pics lads
Dub on Tour in Meath
gerryberry
Sub Adult
Sub Adult

Postby MrJackDempsey on 11 Feb 2011 23:17

Just reread this thread great pics and a wee kick in the arse when you see how tidy things are under the tank
Haven't lost my mind,just sold it on E-bay
MrJackDempsey
MFKA Treasurer
MFKA Treasurer

Previous

Return to Hard Corals